What you can do via MyLibrary
The following services will be available by logging in to MyLibrary.
- Check of Status of Lending/Reservation
- Extension of Return Dates
- Reservations for On-loan Materials
- Request other campus materials
- Group study room reservation
- Photocopy / Interlibrary Loan
- Book purchase request
- Change E-Mail Address
First Time Users
Patrons with valid Student/Faculty/Staff ID cards
Your MyLibrary should be ready to use.
Patrons with valid Library cards
- Obtain a Ikkyo ID.
- Bring your Library card and user ID to the Library Counter(Kunitachi)/Chiyoda Campus Library to register.
Other members of the University who do not own any of the above
- Obtain a Ikkyo ID.
- Registration for a Library card and MyLibrary can be done at the Main Counter(Kunitachi)/Chiyoda Campus LibraryHours:
Library Counter(Kunitachi) 9:00-17:00(weekdays only)
Chiyoda Campus Library Semester periods 13:15-16:00，17:00-20:15, Vacation Periods 11:30-14:30，15:30-18:30(weekdays only)
Obtaining an Ikkyo ID
An ID will be issued upon enrollment.
Otherwise, contact the Academic Affairs Division or the graduate school’s office to have one issued.
Contact your human resources department.
Contact the Planning, Evaluation and Public Relations Office.
Having trouble connecting…?
Not within the enrollment period?
The use of MyLibrary is limited to the period of enrollment.
Please note that this is different from the expiration date of the services managed by the Center for Information and Communication Technology.
Need a valid Ikkyo ID?
See above “Obtaining an Ikkyo ID".
Can’t connect with valid Ikkyo ID?
Try authenticating your account with the “ID maintenance" page at the Center of Information and Communication Technology website.
If you cannot connect, your current ID may be invalid, or you may have the wrong password.
- Change of position, affiliation etc.
Contact your human resources department with your current Ikkyo ID.
- Forgot your password?
Contact your human resources department on how to reset it.
Still having problems?
Please contact the Library Counter(Kunitachi) or Chiyoda Campus Library during business hours.
We will investigate the problem.
For any other problems with MyLibrary, please contact the Library Counter(Kunitachi)
Hours: 9:00-17:00(weekdays only)