Some e-resources (e-journals, e-books, databases) are available from off-campus. Follow the steps below.
Access via MyLibrary
- Log in to MyLibrary.
- Make sure that the “Remote Access Database Menu" pop-up window opens.
- Check the e-resources available from off-campus by the following method.
- After logging in to MyLibrary, you can also access them via HERMES-Search search results or HERMES-Link.
- You can also access e-books from the HERMES-Catalog.
Login with ID and password [Juris / Lexis]
Juris (a full-text database of German and EU laws and precedent-related materials) and Lexis (a database that provides reliable overseas law information centered on US law) are available from off-campus by issuing an ID and password.
How to apply
Fill out and submit the “Remote access application form". Based on the content of the application, we will request the database provider to issue an ID and password for remote access. We will contact you by email as soon as your ID and password are issued.
A full-time faculty member, a graduate student, and a researcher who has a Hitotsubashi Authentication ID
- Some e-resources are not available from off-campus.
- Eligible e-resources are subject to change at any time.
- Due to system restrictions, the functions of e-resources may not be fully available.