How to use Optical Disk Materials
Optical disk materials (CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, etc.) may not be available on the day of use without prior operation checking. Please fill out “The Request form for Use of Optical Disk Materials” and submit it to the counter.
You can also apply by e-mail. Please follow the instructions below.
- In the subject of the e-mail, please write “Request for Optical Disk Material Survey". Please include the following information in the body of the e-mail. Please use HERMES-Catalog（Hitotsubashi University Library Catalog）to check the call number and the barcodenumber of the material.
- Your name:
- Contact method (e-mail address, cell phone, fax, etc.):
- Title of the material (if it is a journal or annual report, please include the volume number):
- Call number:
- Barcode number:
- Desired date and time of use (please allow about one week after application):
- Please send your request to the following e-mail address.
lib-service-order at ad.hit-u.ac.jp(please replace “at" with “@".)
- We will inform you available date and conditions of use after checking the status of the materials
- Please use the software within the copyright law and license agreement.
- Due to system limitations, you may not be able to use the discs.
- Please use the designated terminal.
- Please do not eat or drink near the terminals.
- Please handle optical disc materials carefully.