|Reception hours||Microreader printer||Microscanner||Photocopy||Saving image data to USB devices|
||9:00 – 16:30||○||○||○||○||Usage hours: 9:00-17:00|
|17:00 – 30 minutes before closing||–||○||–||○||Only for students and faculty|
Weekends and National Holidays
|9:30 – 30 minutes before closing
||–||○||–||○||Only for students and faculty|
How to Use
- “For Students" and “For External Users" in the menu on the left show how to enter the library.
- Please apply at the counter by filling in the required microforms on a loan form.
- Dedicated equipment at the Help Desk is required to read and copy microforms.
- Please apply at the Help Desk for using equipment (microreader printer, microscanner).
- Microscanner is available at night and on weekends for students and faculty. Please apply at the counter 1 week before you plan to use. When you use it for the first time, taking a guidance for 30 minutes during 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 on weekdays is required.
- It costs 20 yen per sheet for students and faculty at Hitotsubashi University, 35 yen per sheet for external users to print using microreaders. (Maximum size is A3.)
- It costs 10 yen per sheet to print using microscanners. (Maximum size is A3. Only Co-Op copy card is available.) Saving image data to a USB device is free of charge.
- Please have some small change with you for paying the printing cost.
- Please apply by 15:00 when you want to receive a receipt on that day.
- Co-Op copy cards are required for printing using microscanners. Receipts can not be issued in this case.
- Please bring your own USB device for saving image data. They are not available in the library.
For librarians from other university libraries
- A letter of introduction is not required.
- Please note that materials cannot be reserved.
- Please make inquiries concerning materials held at the library via the Help Desk, the Hitotsubashi University Library Reference Information web page, or by fax. Please refrain from making telephone inquiries.
Inquires about use
Service for Users Section
Tel: 042-580-8237 (weekdays 9:00-17:00)
Inquires about materials
Tel: 042-580-8239 (weekdays 9:00-17:00)