- Reception hours: Weekdays 9:00-16:30
- Usage hours: Weekdays 9:00-17:00
How to Use
- Please apply at the counter by filling in the required microforms on a loan form.
- Dedicated equipment at the Help Desk is required to read and copy microforms.
- Please apply at the Help Desk for using equipment (microscanner).
- It costs 10 yen per sheet to print using microscanners. (Maximum size is A3. Only Co-Op copy card is available.) Saving image data to a USB device is free of charge.
- Please have some small change with you for paying the printing cost.
- Please apply by 15:00 when you want to receive a receipt on that day.
- Co-Op copy cards are required for printing using microscanners. Receipts can not be issued in this case.
- Please bring your own USB device for saving image data. They are not available in the library.