Clock Tower Commons
Due to the spread of COVID-19 infection, please do not move the desks or chairs. Please use the room as it is currently laid out.
Acrylic partitions are provided.
Wearing a mask is mandatory. Please disinfect the furniture after use.
About Clock Tower Commons
Clock Tower Commons, that is on the first floor in the Clock Tower Building, is open to students of Hitotsubashi University for a space for independent study activities. Wireless LAN, whiteboards, and other supplies are available.
How to use
- The Commons is available to students and faculty of Hitotsubashi University for individual and group study.
- No application form or reservation is required.
- Please hold your IC card (student or staff ID card) over the card reader at the entrance gate during the opening hours to enter the room.
- Please feel free to use the facilities in the room.
The rules of use for The Clock Tower Commons
- This room is closed during the library closing days
- When the library is temporarily closed or its opening hours are altered, the additional information will be posted on the library website.
Equipment and facility
The following equipment and facilities are available in The Commons
- Wireless LAN
- Movable desks and chairs
Please share the equipment with other users.
If you do not know how to use them, please contact the library counter.
- Do not use it for any purpose other than for academic, research or study activities.
- If you use the equipment in the Commons, you must return it to its previous condition after use. You will be required to repair or pay for any equipment that is broken or lost.
- Air conditioning, ventilation and lighting must be turned on by user and must be turned off after use.
- Windows must be closed before leaving.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the Commons, as is the library.
However, rehydration in sealed containers such as PET bottles is allowed. For more information, please refer to the following.