Using the Stack Areas
|Eligibility||Faculty, Graduate Students, Recognized Researchers, Emeritus Professors and Special User ID (B) Holders|
|Open Hours||Weekdays 9:00-16:30 (Stack area closes at 16:45)|
|Retrieval Hours||Weekdays 9:00-16:45|
- Please show your Library User ID for a key-card at the main counter.
- Users with bags should store them in a locker.
- Enter the stack area using your key-card at the card reader at the stack area entrance.
- When removing materials from the stack areas (for borrowing/viewing/copying), make sure you complete the relevant procedures at the main counter.
- Money and other valuables should be kept on your person.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the stack areas.
- Users not permitted to enter stack areas can use stack area materials by having library staff retrieve the materials for them.
- Apply at the main counter by filling in the required materials on a loan form.
Reserving Stack Area Materials
If you cannot come our library during open hour of stack area(weekdays 9:00-16:45), you can reserve the materials.
How to order
- In the subject of the e-mail, please write “Reserving Stack Area Materials". Please include the following information in the body of the e-mail. Please use HERMES-Catalog（Hitotsubashi University Library Catalog）to check the call number and the barcodenumber of the material.
- Your name:
- Student ID (student only):
- Title of the material (if it is a journal or annual report, please include the volume number):
- Call number:
- Barcode number:
- Desired date of use (within 1 week):
- Please send your request to the following e-mail address.
lib-service-order at ad.hit-u.ac.jp (please replace “at" with “@".)
- We will inform you available date by e-mail.
Estimated available time
|Receiving Time of Request||Available Time|
|Before 16:15 on weekdays||After 16:45 on the same day|
|After 16:15 on weekdays or on weekends and holidays||After 16:45 on the following weekday|
- Use of microform materials is not covered by this service. Please refer to “Microform Materials" for details.
- Use of Rare Materials is not covered by this service. Please refer to “Rare Materials" for details.
- Off-Campus users (alumni / visitors) cannot use this service.