Using the Stack Areas
|Eligibility||Faculty, Graduate Students, Recognized Researchers, Emeritus Professors and Special User ID (B) Holders|
|Open Hours||Weekdays 9:00-16:30 (Stack area closes at 16:45)|
|Retrieval Hours||Weekdays 9:00-12:00, 13:00-16:45|
- Please show your Library User ID for a key-card at the main counter.
- Users with bags should store them in a locker.
- Enter the stack area using your key-card at the card reader at the stack area entrance.
- When removing materials from the stack areas (for borrowing/viewing/copying), make sure you complete the relevant procedures at the main counter.
- Money and other valuables should be kept on your person.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the stack areas.
- Users not permitted to enter stack areas can use stack area materials by having library staff retrieve the materials for them.
- Apply at the main counter by filling in the required materials on a loan form.