Electronic resources (e-journals, e-books, databases) contracted by the University can be accessed from the following.
Some electronic resources are available from off-campus. See the following page for details.
- Use of electronic resources is limited to members of the University.
- The following acts are prohibited by contract. If not, the service of Hitotsubashi University as a whole may be suspended. Please,
do not download unnecessarily, and download only the literature necessary for your research at the time, to the extent that you can read it.
- Downloading by using programs such as crawlers, robots, or automatic downloading software including browser extensions.
- Downloading large amounts of data in bulk or continuously, even manually, in a short period of time that exceeds the scope of personal use.
- Use for any purpose other than personal academic research and education
- Redistribution to third parties
- Other unauthorized access
- The provider of the electronic resource monitors the usage of the system. If the provider issues a warning or requests an investigation of usage, the Library may conduct an interview with the relevant user.
- Especially in the case of remote access, if a large amount of data is downloaded or displayed on the browser, the error message “File missing:docs/suspend.htm" will be displayed and remote access will become unavailable. If you see this message, please wait for about an hour before trying to access again. Please download only what you need immediately.