Electronic resources (e-journals, e-books, databases) contracted by the University can be accessed from the following.
Some electronic resources are available from off-campus. See the following page for details.
- Use of electronic resources is limited to members of the University.
- The following acts are prohibited by contract. If not, the service of Hitotsubashi University as a whole may be suspended.
- Downloading large amounts of data collectively or continuously using automatic download software, etc.
- Use for any purpose other than personal academic research and education
- Redistribution to third parties
- Other unauthorized access
- Especially in the case of remote access, if a large amount of data is downloaded or displayed on the browser, the error message “File missing:docs/suspend.htm" will be displayed and remote access will become unavailable. If you see this message, please wait for about an hour before trying to access again. Please download only what you need immediately.