Electronic resources (e-journals, e-books, databases) contracted by the University can be accessed from the following.
Some electronic resources are available from off-campus. See the following page for details.
- Use of electronic resources is limited to members of the University.
- The following acts are prohibited by contract. If not, the service of Hitotsubashi University as a whole may be suspended.
- Downloading large amounts of data collectively or continuously using automatic download software, etc.
- Use for any purpose other than personal academic research and education
- Redistribution to third parties
- Other unauthorized access