Chiyoda Campus Library
Users are required to wear masks.
Please refrain from entering the library if you are unwell, such as fever, cough, feeling lethargic, or loss of smell and taste.
Available carrels are limited to 24 seats. Sofa seats are not available.
Please contact us by e-mail if you want to return books by mail. (cyd-lib-ml at ad.hit-u.ac.jp)
E-RESOURCES ACCESSIBLE FROM OFF-CAMPUS
Available articles, publication titles, or database names can be found at 'HERMES-Search’, 'e-Journal/e-Book List’, or 'Database List’ at the top of the main library home page:
Hitotsubashi authentication ID and password are required to log in.
USE OF MASTER THESES
Please refer to the following webpage:
Notices from the main library:
Who can use the library?
- Faculty and Staff Faculty/Staff ID is required.
- Graduate Students Student ID is required.
- Undergraduate Students Student ID is required.
- Registered alumni User ID is required.
- Other visitors
Please contact us via e-mail before visiting. Your ID is required.
- Semester periods: 1:15pm – 4:00pm , 5:00pm – 8:15pm
- Vacation periods: 11:30am – 2:30pm , 3:30pm – 6:30pm
From Monday, September 12 until Monday, December 26, 2022:
From Tuesday, December 27, 2022 until Wednesday, January 4, 2023:
From Thursday, January 5 until Friday, January 6, 2023:
After Tuesday, January 10, 2023:
- Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays
- December 27 to January 4
- There may be additional closures.
Please read the conditions on the Main Library webpage:
- Maximum items checked out from Chiyoda Campus Library and the Main Library are shown.
- Self-checkout is available.
- Periodicals in Chiyoda Campus Library are non-circulating.
- The university members may make requests for delivery of books (excepting non-cirulating materials) from the Main Library via HERMES or MyLibrary. Items are dispatched twice a week (usually Mondays and Thursdays).
- Visitors are limited to in-library use and photocopying (40yen per sheet) only. Use by visitors and alumni is being suspended.
There is a card-operated photocopier for graduate students in the library (to be used only for library materials).
The copyright law should be observed.
Photocopy Delivery Requests
The university members may make requests for delivery of photocopies to the main library via MyLibrary (20yen per sheet).
Items are dispatched twice a week (usually Mondays and Thursdays) to Chiyoda Campus Library.
Chiyoda Campus Library
National Center of Sciences, 5F
2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 101-8439, JAPAN
E-mail: cyd-lib-ml<at>ad.hit-u.ac.jp（Replace " <at> " with “@".）
Please refer to this page.