The loan period will be extended between July 19 and September 6
The Library offers long-term loans for the summer holidays.
Period: From July 19 To September 6, 2021
|Undergraduate students||Tuesday, September 21, 2021|
|Graduate students: Books for Study||Tuesday, September 21, 2021|
|Graduate students: Books for Research||2 months (as usual)|
- This does not include bound periodicals, and “not for loan” items.
- When the expiration date of the student ID card is earlier than the due date, the expiration date will be regarded as the due date.
- The loan period of the Chiyoda Campus Library materials will also be extended on the same schedule.
- Users can renew materials already borrowed into the long-term loan period, unless the materials are overdue or have been reserved by another user.
- Using MyLibrary, users can view their checked-out or reserved items and renew their loans.
- When using MyLibrary, users can renew into the long-term loan period from 9 a.m. on July 19.