Haver Analytics available (2021/5/26-7/25)【 updated June 3】
For use this trial, people who would like to use need to pre-sign up, please refer to “How to pre-sign up for trial."
Haver Analytics has 250+ databases from over 1350 government and private sources. Please see detail.
- Trial Period：May 26, 2021 (Wednesday) -July 25, 2021 (Sunday)
※pre-sign up starts from May 24～
- Trial method: ID / PW
- Off-campus access: available
How to pre-sign up for trial
- Please apply from Google Classroom
- *Registered email addresses must be issued by the university. (You cannot apply with your personal email address.)
- *Please understand that the name and e-mail address of the student who applied will be notified to the service provider.
- By the trial start date, the service provider will notify you by e-mail of the connection URL, ID / PW.
- During the trial period, Online guidance (online by Zoom) will be held on the following dates.
■Guidance in English: June 16, 2021 (Wed) 14:00-15:00
■Guidance in Japanese: June 23, 2021 (Wed) 14:00-15:00
- Details of the guidance (Zoom URL, etc.) are posted on Google Classroom
- If you are interested, please join us.
About database guide materials
- Regarding the use of Haver Analytics, the manual is open to the public only on campus.
- Those who wish to try the databese are recommended to see this manuals in advance.
- Please visit Google Classroom to see it.