You have to return all library materials if you will graduate or retire in March 2021.
Please check your lending status on MyLibrary.
All library services include MyLibrary will expire on March 31, 2021.
The expire date is different from some services of Information Systems Management Headquarters, for example Gmail.
You may return them to the book return drop outside of the entrance or also mail them back.
- Send them by traceable service. (ex: “Yu-Pack”, “Letter Pack” of Japan Post co., ltd.)
- Wrap the books in a plastic bag to prevent rain and water.
- Pay postage by yourself.
The delivery address is as follows;
2-1, Naka, Kunitachi-Shi, Tokyo, 186-8602
Hitotsubashi University Library, Circulation Section
*If there is the product name area, please write “Return Book".
- For faculty and staff who will continue to be enrolled, please contact the counter. (Weekdays 9:30 – 17:00)
- For students who will continue to be enrolled with the same student ID(extension of enrollment period), we will extend the expiration date for the library using by March 25th.
We will not extend the loan period, please renew with MyLibrary by yourself.
- For students who go on to a master’s or doctoral program at Hitotsubashi University or who will be employed on campus cannot take over the books on loan. Please return them once by March 31, 2021.