The Library offers long-term loans for the spring holidays.
Period: from January 29 to March 31, 2021
|Undergraduate students||Thursday, April 15, 2021|
|Graduate students: Books for Study||Thursday, April 15, 2021|
|Graduate students: Books for Research||2 months (as usual)|
- This does not include bound periodicals, and “not for loan” items.
- When the expiration date of the student ID card is earlier than the due date, the expiration date will be regarded as the due date.
Materials of the Chiyoda Campus Library
|From January 6 to March 31,2021||Thursday, April 15, 2021|
- Users can renew materials already borrowed into the long-term loan period, unless the materials are overdue or have been reserved by another user.
- Using MyLibrary, users can view their checked-out or reserved items and renew their loans.
- When using MyLibrary, users can renew into the long-term loan period from 9 a.m. on January 29.