For use this trial, people who would like to use need to pre-sign up(first 30 people only), please refer to “How to pre-sign up for trial."
The application deadline until October 31 has been extended to November 2nd 8:00am.
FactSet Academic Package
Database containing financial data, M & A data, supply chain data, etc. of domestic and overseas companies
- Trial Period：November 16, 2020 (Monday) -December 13, 2020 (Sunday)
*You can apply for a trial only once. It is not possible to apply for the first and second trials continuously.
- Trial method: ID / PW
- Off-campus access: available
- Number of people who can try: first 30 people
How to pre-sign up for trial
- Please apply from here
by 17:00 on October 31 (Friday)by 8:00am on November 2nd (Monday)due to the advance application system. Please note that the application may be closed when the capacity (first 30 people) is reached.
*Registered email addresses must be issued by the university. (You cannot apply with your personal email address.)
*Please understand that the name and e-mail address of the student who applied will be notified to the service provider.
- By the trial start date, the service provider will notify you by e-mail of the connection URL, ID / PW, and login procedure manual.
About database guide materials
- Regarding the use of FactSet Academic Package, the manual is open to the public only on campus.
- Those who wish to try the databese are recommended to see this manuals in advance.
- Please visit Google Classroom to see it.