The loan period will be extended between January 31 and March 29
The Library offers long-term loans for the spring holidays.
Period: from January 31 to March 29, 2020
|Undergraduate students||April 13, 2020|
|Graduate students||Books for Study: April 13, 2020|
Books for Research: 2 months (as usual)
- This does not include bound periodicals, and “not for loan” items.
- When the expiration date of the student ID card is earlier than the due date, the expiration date will be regarded as the due date.
- Materials of the Chiyoda Campus Library: Period: from January 8 to March 27,2020 / Date due: April 13, 2020
- Users can renew materials already borrowed into the long-term loan period, unless the materials are overdue or have been reserved by another user.
- Using MyLibrary, users can view their checked-out or reserved items and renew their loans.
- When using MyLibrary, users can renew into the long-term loan period from 9 a.m. on January 31.