The loan period will be extended between December 13 and December 27
The Library offers long-term loans for the winter holidays.
Period: from December 13 to December 27, 2019
|Undergraduate students||January 14, 2020|
|Graduate students||Books for Study: January 14, 2020|
Books for Research: 2 months (as usual)
* This does not include bound periodicals, and “not for loan” items.
* When the expiration date of the student ID card is earlier than the due date, the expiration date will be regarded as the due date.
*Materials of the Chiyoda Campus Library:
|from December 12 to December 26, 2019||January 14, 2020|
- Users can renew materials already borrowed into the long-term loan period, unless the materials are overdue or have been reserved by another user.
- Using MyLibrary, users can view their checked-out or reserved items and renew their loans.
- When using MyLibrary, users can renew into the long-term loan period from 9 a.m. on December 13.